Google Search

Google
 

KL Weather

Talk: Cyanide Gold Mining at Bukit Koman, Raub Pahang

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Adventure Trip at Kluang,Johor (7-8 July 07)

"Dad pls took photo for me before set off."

It was mid-night when reached the destination.

"Good morning Mr Fish! I wanted to share my breakfast with you~bread."


Be careful, cross slowly.

Wah ! Tarzan 2007 ~ " Hello, welcome to my show!"


They walked into the jungle & spent about 2 hrs to seach this waterfall.Fishes at here are very hungry and swim over around you when your foot or hand get into water.

I-chi-bang ! Using rubber band also can caught a fish.

No comments:

Talk: Cyanide Gold Mining at Bukit Koman, Raub Pahang 02.

Talk: Cyanide Gold Mining at Bukit Koman, Raub Pahang 03

Bukit Koman, Raub residents fear for safety - Cyanide