Google Search

Google
 

KL Weather

Talk: Cyanide Gold Mining at Bukit Koman, Raub Pahang

Thursday, May 10, 2007

My Father's Old Old Tractor

This old old tractor is own by my father. And you guess how old is it? The answer is totally older than me. :)

When free, i will back to hometown to help my father n brother to take care of the palm oil plantation. The behind is my eldest brother.

Guess how weight of the palm oil FFB the tractor carry in this photo. Em... is about 1.5 ~ 1.8 tonnes.

This old old tractor always give us problem. In chinese language "climb up hill no power, go down hill no brake".



The second photo is my younger brother. So naughty hohh my bro sit on top of the tractor's roof. hehe...

This is the house that we built in my father plantation. This is the place for us to rest and keep out from rain. The standing man, Amy is a worker for palm oil plantation.


No comments:

Talk: Cyanide Gold Mining at Bukit Koman, Raub Pahang 02.

Talk: Cyanide Gold Mining at Bukit Koman, Raub Pahang 03

Bukit Koman, Raub residents fear for safety - Cyanide