Google Search

Google
 

KL Weather

Talk: Cyanide Gold Mining at Bukit Koman, Raub Pahang

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

My Notebook Hard Disk Failure

Recently very bad luck, my notebook hard disk failure and I'm not able to backup all the data in my notebook include working and personal data at last Saturday. This few days I'm busy to fix my notebook hard disk and try to recover the entire data store in the bad sector hard disk.

Up to date, I’m still in the progress to recover the data. Lucky, I found software that can recover the data in bad sector hard disk. Some of the data I already recover using this software. Hope that I can recover all the important data from the bad sector hard disk.


The photo above is the new casing for the new hard disk.

No comments:

Talk: Cyanide Gold Mining at Bukit Koman, Raub Pahang 02.

Talk: Cyanide Gold Mining at Bukit Koman, Raub Pahang 03

Bukit Koman, Raub residents fear for safety - Cyanide