Google Search

Google
 

KL Weather

Talk: Cyanide Gold Mining at Bukit Koman, Raub Pahang

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Banana Plant in My Father Plantation.

Banana plantation is very easy. Make sure "head" of small banana plant above the earth.

This is small banana plant that cut from existing banana tree.

My father plant the banana small tree. During that time, my brother said the soil is full mixed with small stone and very hard to hoe a hole to put the small banana plant. And my father said a phase is very inspire me is "the rice is so hard, but you also eat it so nice?- 米饭这样硬,你又一口一口咬来吃?" Yeah. It's true. Some time we do not notice that our effect will bring us to bright future. "Add oil" my friends.

I took the photo to show that after plant it, we need to make sure the soil is harder or the banana plant close to the soil to get support and water.

After hard work, the insect come to "visit" my hard which full with sweat.

No comments:

Talk: Cyanide Gold Mining at Bukit Koman, Raub Pahang 02.

Talk: Cyanide Gold Mining at Bukit Koman, Raub Pahang 03

Bukit Koman, Raub residents fear for safety - Cyanide